[OSList] Egypt, one more time!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 06:23:52 PST 2012

This in from Claudia!

Khalil El-Masry facilitated a wonderful Open Space. For me it was great to
see how he took the technology and made it his own: Have trained him and
others a couple of weeks ago and now they just do it themselves, with their
handwriting, their flavor. Although repeating myself: Am sooo proud of them
and get so much energy out of their work. Have reached the moment where I
thought "Wow, if they do it now themselves, what will you focus on next?"
It's releasing to see the ball rolling and am curios what I will be my next
steps.

Claudia - it is always great when you work yourself out of a job. One more
thing NOT to do!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org