[OSList] the oracle's musings

doug ost at footprintsinthewind.com
Sat Feb 25 07:52:25 PST 2012

Bernd--

By "seeking out settings of high distrust," I suspect I mean situations,
such as in a community, where members of one political party does not
trust members of the other, where races suspect the others of being
evil, where one class has traditionally subjugated another, or in a
company where sales people don't talk with engineers who won't talk with
manufacturing....

			:- Doug.