[OSList] Open Space Egypt goes Jordan

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 06:58:26 PST 2012

Congratulations Claudia, Eslam and Khalil, both on having the
opportunity to facilitate the first of many events in your region and
on the wonder-ful feedback.

When appropriate, I have also found that mixing methods provides for
deep learning and innovation.  I believe that this is supported by the
collective power of the principles and practices of the approaches
along with your skillful facilitation.

Looking forward with you to see which country is next.

Warm wishes from a cloudy Phoenix morning,
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
480.759.0262