[OSList] Experiencing our human amazingness together through OS

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Sat Feb 25 07:26:01 PST 2012

I so appreciate all this activity on learning, fishing, and the
implied "magic" of how OS works.  I felt inspired from it all this am
and wrote these thoughts.

  Life gives us infinite possibilities to be ourselves, to act, to
live in concert with other life and yes, to be in conflict with other
life as well. It's as if the loving energy source says here is the
gift of life, now you get to choose what to do with it.  I will love
you no matter what your choices holding always open to you the
opportunity for redemption, for renewal and an opportunity to choose
again.  We act out of some inner wisdom of beingness, some kind of
finger print of our nature that unfolds with gentle and sometimes
intense creativeness, running like a river finding its opportunities
to run wherever it can.

Always there are constraints, some are from who we are in form and
species, and some from the world in which we inhabit at any given
time. Our creative core seems to be given the instructions for how to
learn, to discover, to uncover, to find original ways of acting,
being, functioning that have never been before.  Such revelations
come through such constraints I believe. They say to our river, you
have this and that to deal with, now what can you make of it?  Where
do you want to run?  How do you want to move with this gift of life
you have?

The actions we choose live on and on making ripples of impact in all
directions into other living actions and beings' choices.  What a
salad of concoctions we make together. Some are rich with flavors
soothing and some are pungent, strident, bitter even.  What do we do
with that?  What do we make of it?  What actions will we choose next?

So this day of dawning, another marking for renewal, starting again
with fresh day, fresh hour, fresh moment, I sit with these Skye
thoughts – life creates us as amazing beings – what I call on today
in myself is remembering my amazing contribution to the concert and
shake hands with others as they make their choices.  What a dance!
What a miracle of hopefulness!  What a life!

And somehow, the magic of OS is that we get to experience all this in
a short period of time - our amazingness together - as we open this
possibility for one another.

Skye Hirst, PhD
The Autognomics Institute
A Living World-view; the nature of reality

skyeh at autognomics.org
www.autognomics.org
Twitter @autognomics