[OSList] Is it true that Open Space does not really work when there are many internal conflict?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Dec 19 16:54:02 PST 2012

Hi, Christine -

My friend and colleague Dr. Zachary Metz works in world conflict zones
and uses (if I recall correctly) Public Conversations Project earlier
in the several days a group is together, then Open Space for the next
few days.
He feels it brings this shift. So you might want to explore more about
that particular process.

Lisa