[OSList] Management of OS lists

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:40:48 PST 2012

Thank you for the care you take in keeping the list tidied up, Harold.

With appreciation,
Christine

On Dec 10, 2012, at 3:49 PM, Harold Shinsato <harold at SHINSATO.COM> wrote:

I just manually removed Robin. If anyone would like to help manage the list around subscription requests like these, let me know - though please only those who have been active on the list for at least 2 years and someone with some comfort dealing with a web interface. A mistake could cause a lot of damage.

It would of course be easiest if folks followed the simple instructions to unsubscribe themselves - which is just to click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email and click send. Unfortunately sometimes folks can't or won't do that - and it could take me weeks or never to address such requests - but I don't want to let the list get polluted by such posts - so there will be very occasional tasks like these that I could use help with.

    Thanks!
    Harold

--
Harold Shinsato