[OSList] Management of OS lists

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Mon Dec 10 12:49:00 PST 2012

I just manually removed Robin. If anyone would like to help manage the
list around subscription requests like these, let me know - though
please only those who have been active on the list for at least 2 years
and someone with some comfort dealing with a web interface. A mistake
could cause a lot of damage.

It would of course be easiest if folks followed the simple instructions
to unsubscribe themselves - which is just to click on the unsubscribe
link at the bottom of every email and click send. Unfortunately
sometimes folks can't or won't do that - and it could take me weeks or
never to address such requests - but I don't want to let the list get
polluted by such posts - so there will be very occasional tasks like
these that I could use help with.

     Thanks!
     Harold

--