[OSList] advice and courage

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Tue Dec 4 12:05:53 PST 2012

Hi Hege,
YES they can :-) - have those conversations! One of my first OS was with people who worked so to speak on the productionfloor. They worked and talked and in the morning the second day when the book on proceedings where in the middle of the morning circle they said "have we done that?! It's not à consultant, its us!" and that was soo great!

Klem
Eva

Skickat från min iPhone