[OSList] advice and courage

Hege Steinsland steinslandhege at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:43:17 PST 2012

Thanks Harrison :-)
I must admit, Im afraid. Open Space is not known at all around here. They are so used to an other way of working, more tradicional, often wih a well known and succsessful person to have a motivation lecture ore something like that...

I think about the open space people in London.( WOSONOS) So wice, so used to listning, talking polite,  openly and supportive to eachother. Can people, Who`ve ben working on a ship yard all their life, make this kind of conversations, just like that? I struggle with faith... ( They are world leading in what they do, but this kind of thing is not what they are doing)

Hege