[OSList] New journal Challenging Organisations and Society, for reflective hybrids

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Thu Dec 6 01:02:19 PST 2012

Dear all,

For everyone who is interested in walking on the two legs of theoretical
knowledge and practical experience, I am proud to present the new scientific
journal Challenging Organisations and Society . reflective hybrids

It is the first journal to be dedicated to the rapidly growing requirements
of reflective hybrids in our complex 21st-century organisations and society.
Its international and multidisciplinary approaches balance theory and
practice and show a wide range of perspectives in and between organisations
and society. Being global and diverse in thinking and acting outside the box
are the targets for its authors and readers in management, consulting and
science. Feel free to become part of our movement, follow what happens in
hard copy and online, and join our blog. See www.cos-journal.com

The journal appears twice a year in the form of a booklet of A5 format.
Please find an introduction leaflet at
http://www.cos-journal.com/wp-content/uploads/0-COS2012-V1_I1_Spindler-Edito
rial.pdf . The journal is initiated by an Austrian professor and consultant,
Maria Spindler and I am a member of the Founding Editorial Board.

If you have ideas for articles or authors that fit the purpose of the
Journal, please let me know.

Warm wishes from the Netherlands, we have early snow this year.

Tonnie

P.S. I would be pleased if you would spread the news of this journal to
reflective hybrids in your network, for instance by forwarding this email.

Dr. Tonnie van der Zouwen MCM

Larikslaan 1
5248 BP Rosmalen
The Netherlands