[OSList] Open Space & the White House

Cheryl Honey cheryl at communityweaving.org
Wed Aug 22 00:44:28 PDT 2012

Hi Brian:

I'm very interested in exploring how to integrate OS practices on Maestro
Conference platform. I've realized the benefits and potential from the
beginning. Count me in and I'll participate as my schedule permits.

In the spirit of community,

Cheryl

Cheryl Honey, CPP

Community Weaver

(206) 240-2241

cheryl at communityweaving.org

www.communityweaving.org

www.familynetwork.org

www.goodneighbors.net

"The more resourceful we are among ourselves, the more valuable a resource
we become to our families, our communities and our world."