[OSList] Open Space & the White House

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Tue Aug 21 22:55:37 PDT 2012

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sharing, this is indeed a terrific piece and well worth the read.

I am very interested in MaestroConference and your initiative. I was
raised in the tech world and when I grew up I changed lanes and went
into organization work. But you can't deny where you come from :-). I
have always been both fascinated and sceptical with initiatives that
tried to transfer the Open Space to an online environment.

So I would love to learn and contribute. Please keep me posted.

Koos