[OSList] Stammtisch The Hague, Friday 17 august 2012

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Aug 7 02:00:34 PDT 2012

Dear Gijs and Koos,
your notes were cue for me to point to the next regular Stammtisch date
(the first Monday in every uneven month).
In Berlin its at the Kreuzberger Weltlaterne beginning at 7pm on
September 3... all of you who happen to be in Berlin that evening,
welcome! Here the link
http://www.kreuzberger-weltlaterne.de/

If you happen to be away from home and curious where the other
Stammtische might be, have a look here
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/stammtisch.htm

Greetings from Berlin
mmp