[OSList] Stammtisch The Hague, Friday 17 august 2012

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Mon Aug 6 10:09:33 PDT 2012

Hi Gijs,

Great to hear that you are in the country!

Not sure if I can come, I will check and let you know.

Will you still be around on Sept. 3? That is the date of the next
regular Dutch Open Space Stammtisch in Utrecht. Would be great to see
you there as well!

And any other Open Spacenicks who happen to be around of course.

Good luck,

Koos