[OSList] Haiti Partners event in San Francisco

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Fri Aug 24 05:41:23 PDT 2012

Hi friends on OS List,

I hope this message finds you well and thriving. I just wanted to extend an invitation to an event that Haiti Partners is having in San Francisco in September. Here's the link:

http://bridgesbenefit.eventbrite.com/

We'll have a number of Haitian colleagues coming for this and I'll be there with my family.

Lisa, i'm hoping you'll be in town and will be in touch.

On another note, i'm feeling terrible that i've not been providing updates on our governance project with Habitat For Humanity. It's going very well and I'll be working on a summary to send in September. I need to get approval from Habitat for Humanity before making public any reports and write-ups.

We're currently working with JP-HRO (Sean Penn's organization) to develop a plan that involves multiple open space events and our Circles of Change training over 9 months for 30 schools that they're working with. Nothing is for sure but things are looking good.

warm regards,

John
John Engle - On the ground regular updates at http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director
Mobile: 202-236-6532 and 011.509.3136.6495
US Office:  772.539.8521