[OSList] two questions about OST nested in a larger conference

Chris Weaver chrisgweaver13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:43:38 PDT 2012

Hi Lisa!  Thank you for the warm welcome back!  And thanks for sharing your
experience.  I will contact you off-list to see if you can mentor me
through the design of this event.  When I get it together I will summarize
the design and its reasoning back to the list for those interested.  I
think that both youth events and OS-within-a-larger-conference are
important applications that have some special puzzles to work out (without *
adding* anything unnecessary, of course [?]).
Cheers,
Chris