[OSList] The Bee function

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Aug 1 03:58:44 PDT 2012

Dear Shay Ben yosef,
even thorny roses are visited by bees and bumble bees as I just noticed
in our garden! Bumble bees, by the way, are out much earlier in the
morning and out much longer in the evening than bees... they fly at
lower outside temperatures and perform their work more quietly and slow
moving than bees... and are not much disturbed when I touch them gently,
dont try that on bees!

Here the poem for all of us poetry afficionados as Emily structured it

A SEPAL, petal, and a thorn
   Upon a common summer’s morn,
A flash of dew, a bee or two,
A breeze
A caper in the trees,—	        5
   And I ’m a rose!

as found here
> http://www.bartleby.com/113/2093.html

Arabic
نحلة bee
تلعثم bumble bee

Hebrew
דבורה bee
נקלעת bumble bee

May there be loads of bumble bees in your garden and life

Greetings from Berlin
mmp