[OSList] research bibliography (was Academic Validity...)

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 01:33:58 PDT 2012

Thanks, Raffi.

(On a personal
note: I am really becoming old - I remembered clearly the oldest attempt (2004?) but not this new Larry's attempt at the NING (2010)

Anyhow, as the old
wiki is now closed for new editing, and the NING has not a wiki (and that is a
limitation I have complained to the NING team some time ago), I suggest that:

1. All the people
that know of any published book (including e-books) or an academic paper that
is not included in the list go to the NING page Raffi mentioned, answer to
Larry's call and include the new reference(s).

2. From time to
time, someone (Larry, if he so wishes?) compile all the new entries, combine
them with the old ones and republish there the new more complete list.

What do you all
think?

Artur