[OSList] "Academic Validity?"

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 14:14:11 PDT 2012

Barry - Just tell Arthur V. that he is absolutely correct. But it is better
than that! Not only is Open Space "academically invalid" - it couldn't
possibly work, and violates all known principles and practices of management
and meeting management. Definitely a No-No!

But I think all this says much more about Academe than it does about Open
Space, which as we all know - works every time, despite the fact that it is
illegal, immoral and fattening - to say nothing of being contrary to the
best management principles, etc, etc.

You can quote me.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: