[OSList] "Academic Validity?"

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Fri Apr 20 09:10:47 PDT 2012

Barry

There was a research report done by the NESTA organisation which included research of the impact of open space in the theatre and arts sector. Called "Fostering innovation, catalysing change 2010"
This was a report on NESTA fellows like myself's work.
it looked at how our Devoted and Disgruntled events had influenced the culture of meetings and change.
I've asked them for a digital version of the report ill post it if they find one as I only have a good old fashioned printed version. Its like real old fashioned research you see.
Dont know whether this helps with the academic validity thing.

Best
Phelim