[OSList] [aoh] protestors and process people on Wall Street

Brett Barndt barndtbrett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:20:29 PDT 2011

An article from the Nation about the response of NY Times

http://www.thenation.com/blog/163626/correcting-abysmal-new-york-times-coverage-occupy-wall-street?rel=emailNation

>>> e. dave.cooper at shalommakers.com
>>> w. http://www.shalommakers.com

>>> treet-9-20-2011/<http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2011/09/20/police-occupy-wall-street-9-20-2011/>
>>> http://thiscantbehappening.net/node/785
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Sandy
>>>
>>> Sandy Heierbacher
>>> Director, National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD)
>>> email:  sandy at thataway.org (switching to sandy at ncdd.org)
>>> website:  www.ncdd.org
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> HEARTinCONTEXT
>> Co-Creating an Integrated
>> World from the Inside Out
>>
>> Brigitte Kupfer
>> PO Box 615
>> Hurstbridge
>> VIC 3099
>> AUSTRALIA
>>
>> 0061-(0)426 505 920
>> skype: brigitte.alma.marie
>>

>> "For what we are beginning to wake up to today ...is that we have for
>> millenia structured our social institutions and our systems of values
>> precisely in ways that serve to block, distort, and pervert our enormous
>> human yearning for loving connections." -  Riane Eisler
>> http://www.partnershipway.org/
>>

>> --

Seek first to understand, then be understood. Stephen Covey

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. Martin
Luther King, Jr.