[OSList] [aoh] protestors and process people on Wall Street

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Fri Sep 30 06:57:02 PDT 2011

Is it not an amazing time.

The consciousness of democracy seems to be bursting forth with expressions of invitation, emergence, and wholeness. In some regions, with great pain. In others, with a welcomed vibrancy akin to the dawn of a new day.

Species wide learning manifesting -- that is the story I tell myself. From a much quickened consciousness shift.

Appreciating our friendships and colleagueships here.

Greetings from Utah.

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf
tenneson at berkana.org
801 376 2213 (mobile)

www.tennesonwoolf.com
www.berkanacollaborative.org
www.berkana.org
www.artofhosting.org

Twitter, Facebook: TennesonWoolf
Skype: tenneson_woolf

>>> e. dave.cooper at shalommakers.com
>>> w. http://www.shalommakers.com
>>> w. http://www.communitiesofshalom.com
>>> @shalommakers and @communit_shalom on Twitter

>>> take-the-bull-by-the-horns
>>> http://www.readersupportednews.org/off-site-opinion-section/64-64/7564-the-w
>>> hole-world-is-watching-nonviolence-at-liberty-plaza
>>> http://www.truth-out.org/occupywallstreet-more-hashtag-its-revolution-format
>>> ion/1316784846