[OSList] Skye on living companies

John Watkins johnw536 at mac.com
Sat Sep 24 22:26:54 PDT 2011

The universe is an infinitely diverse and complex place. It is "configured" in such a way that we can find in it any "guidance" we need, but I doubt that it is directly externally objectively giving guidance, except in the ways that we are ourselves the universe and thus can give ourselves guidance, or find guidance in the ways that we experience the universe.  I suppose this is a difference in a spiritual/ontological stance?  Maybe we are saying the same thing?  I'm using a nondualist tantric view of the universe here.

John