[OSList] 답장: Re: Skye on living companies

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 21:54:44 PDT 2011

Amazingly graceful, sacred energy is liberating my soul.

An exquisite human experiece of transcendence from our mundane reality...

Both creator and destroyer are human experience to be appreciated.

An eternal chaordic dance, which is our luminent, momentary life.

Thank you

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 9. 25. 오후 1:13에 <amistadasc at aol.com>님이 작성:

The creator permeates all energy - when I sit in lodge
I experience guidance from the grandfathers, the sage,
the medicine, the songs, the drum, the universe - and
all is one.

 Ordinary reality offers many gifts - it is the non ordinary reality
that tricks us - To each his or her own, and that is what makes
life so wonderful. Be well. j