[OSList] Open Space flip charts, signage and proceedings

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Sat Sep 24 09:47:13 PDT 2011

Just popping in with a quick note as we are leading workshops and thus busy.
In the summer, in  a huge OST, we had a big problem with this balloon topic.
We knew we could't write on them. The client also wanted the letters to be
big enough to see. Labels were created. Large balloons were purchased. The
helium tank was used to fill them but somehow, it was not a high quality.
Within an hour, all balloons had sunk to the floor from the weight of the
Avery labels.and we had a lot of problems in the OST as a result.

Best wishes all,

Birgitt Williams