[OSList] Open Space flip charts, signage and proceedings

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Sep 23 04:55:48 PDT 2011

...the larder balloons were 5 times the size of the fat free for the
breakout sessions, it was fun! One day, we will do another bilingual one
together...
...just returned from a three day os with action planning with an
it-agile outfit searching for ways to make their work and travel more
compatible with family life. The venue was in Timmendorf, a baltic sea
resort where I lived in 1945 to 1949 having my first encounter with the
open seas as a grade school kid...
The participants reported about all kinds of os events they had been to
but never with an introduction nor a topic and certainly no action
planning...and never more than a day...hmmm
have a great weekend
mmp