[OSList] Open Space flip charts, signage and proceedings

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 04:46:07 PDT 2011

Michael -- Thank you for the memory! 2108 participants as I recall. And I
loved your typo. "We had larder balloons to float the posters,
butterflies..."

"Larder balloons" -- I guess they must have been fat ones?

And GO Agile!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org