[OSList] Designing an OS way

John Watkins johnw536 at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 13:15:11 PDT 2011

Thanks, Larry!  This is a great group to have these sorts of conversations with because it's wonderfully smart people who really get that the theory applies immediately to our real life practice, and that real life practice then informs the further development of the theory.  If we were just a bunch of people throwing around ideas totally abstracted from our work in the world, I don't think I would love being on the list near as much as I do.

John