[OSList] Co-Inviters WOSonOS Chile

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Mon Sep 19 17:07:06 PDT 2011

As she has none, we decide to postpone her incorporation up to find a
picture of her beautiful face, and due to his pioneering activity in Chile
with Open Space, finally our friends from Universidad Diego Portales they
could find one, so we are glad to announce that Karen Davis has been
incorporated to our Co-Inviters table:
http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?page_id=1278

Love & peace,

Juan Luis