[OSList] Testimonials and success stories of OST with communities

Kaliya * identitywoman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 09:10:24 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 1:36 PM, LINDA STEVENSON <stevenson8899 at msn.com>wrote:

> Hi, All,
>
> I am working on a proposal to use OST across the state of Minnesota

We hosted She's Geeky there last summer and it's returning again this Sept
23-24 at the Science Museum. Happy to have you swing by if you want to see
http://www.shesgeeky.org.
It's pretty much pure open space (not all of my unconferences are like
that).

> and need some testimonials about opening space for communities.
>
> Suzanne and Chuni have generously shared their results in the state of New
> Jersey, and I am looking for other success stories and testimonials from
> participants when OST was used working with communities either state-wide or
> with local municipalities, preferably, but not necessarily, around health
> care issues and opportunities.
>
> Anything you could share and give permission to use in a proposal would
> be very much appreciated.
>
> All the best from Minneapolis,
> Linda
>

> ****
>
> ** **

Kaliya Hamlin, *Identity Woman (**blog* <http://www.identitywoman.net/>*) (*
*twitter* <http://www.twitter.com/identitywoman>*)*

Executive Director - *Personal Data Ecosystem
Consortium*<http://www.personaldataecosystem.org/>

Internet Identity Workshop <http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/>
- Co-Founder,
Co-Producer, Co-Facilitator