[OSList] Control, Perceived Control, and the Loss Thereof

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 14:15:33 PDT 2011

We all get "hooked" And with a little luck something breaks through. Slow
process for heads like mine (hard) - but eventually..

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: