[OSList] four different issues on my personal OS agenda (PR + Fundraising, OS in Business Meetings, Success Stories and OS with Children)

Dr. Claudia Gross info at claudiagross.com
Sat Sep 3 05:59:46 PDT 2011

Dear All!

Thanks a lot for the warm and encouraging resonance on my post about the
development of OS in Egypt.

We definitely will keep you posted about our endeavors and achievements.

Ramadan is over and the Eid holidays too. Tomorrow, we will be back to
normal - whatever this means…

Definitely it includes taking care of all those issues that I postponed for
the time “after”  ;-)

So here we go, that’s my personal OS agenda:

My 1st question is “How can we attract new sponsors to convene OS events?”
Guess it’s called PR and Fundraising and I am very much interested in your
experiences, tips & tricks and material you are willing to share.

The 2nd issue I am interested to learn more about is “How does OS work in
business meetings (2-4h)?”

What’s your experiences and recommendations when facilitating such an event?

While always hearing about the Boeing, At&T and Honeywell success stories, I
was wondering
“Which companies and institutions have used OST and what did they reach?” (3
rd)

And last but not least “OST with children, starting from which age?” (4th)

Wish you a wonder-ful day!

Claudia