[OSList] 답장: Re: occupy san diego- going on hiatus

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:41:58 PDT 2011

How precious his act of being there with our Now!!!

May Raffi breathe the same air with everyone and be harmless to None...

May peace be with us

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 10. 25. 오전 10:13에 "Jean Richardson" <jean at azuregate.net>님이 작성:

Raffi -****

** **

I appreciate your sharing your experience and this blog post.  I also wanted
to thank you for the blog post particularly because of the link therein that
provides access to the "library."  Very good stuff there.****

** **

And, I second what Christine posted in her response to you.  I couldn't have
said it better.****

** **

--- Jean****

** **