[OSList] occupy san diego- going on hiatus

Jean Richardson jean at azuregate.net
Mon Oct 24 18:13:29 PDT 2011

Raffi –

I appreciate your sharing your experience and this blog post.  I also wanted to thank you for the blog post particularly because of the link therein that provides access to the “library.”  Very good stuff there.

And, I second what Christine posted in her response to you.  I couldn’t have said it better.

--- Jean