[OSList] the occupy wall street library

Phelim phelim at mac.com
Sat Oct 22 14:38:53 PDT 2011

Raffi,

Yes I was going to suggest Peggy's book as well as Arny Mindell's "Sitting in the Fire" Leader as Martial Artist. Is there an address that can receive the books do you know?

Best

Phelim

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer