[OSList] the occupy wall street library

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Sat Oct 22 12:58:45 PDT 2011

How about Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity?

I've been traveling, but plan to send a few copies when I get home.

Raffi -- Thanks for your reports,
Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger