[OSList] Viva Chile!

Phelim phelim at mac.com
Tue Oct 18 14:25:36 PDT 2011

Dear Juan Luis,

And everyone in Chile,

I'm so excited for you that Wosonos 2011 is starting! I can feel the amazing energy from you guys already. What an amazing time In the world to be holding space for open space as the world makes it's shifts. Looking forward to hearing how it's going and what emerges from your event!

Love
Phelim X

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer