[OSList] more on occupy san diego

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 06:36:45 PDT 2011

The 5th Principle is indeed alive, well, and living all over! Raffi - I
think you've got it. At the very least you are confirming my experience that
all the years of opening space (OS) prepares you well to see space opening
wherever that happens. I guess the skeptic could say that when the only tool
you have is a hammer, all the world look like a nail. Probably true, but I
think this may be the exception that proves the rule. All the world is Open
Space - we just didn't quite notice it before. Of course that doesn't mean
that everything is open, free and delicious, for we all know of closed,
dark, nasty places. BUT it COULD open, and that is the promise. This promise
is realized in the Arab Spring, and presently in OWS. None of that will last
for ever, nothing ever does. So I guess the secret is find a rhythm -
open/close/open. Maybe that is what we do?

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____