[OSList] WOSonOS 2011, WOSonOS 2012

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Oct 8 09:22:54 PDT 2011

Gracias mi querida Cecilia - Yo seré muy feliz de presentarles a Gail
West (Taiwán), Suzanne Daigle, Owen Harrison y Karen Davis (EE.UU.), y
nuestros colegas de Canadá, Europa y varios países de América del
Sur ... Nos vemos allí ...

Thank you my dear Ceci - I will be so happy to introduce you to Gail
West (Taiwan), Suzanne Daigle, Harrison Owen and Karen Davis (USA),
and our other colleagues from Canada, Europe and several South
American countries... See you there...

http:www.wosonoschile.cl

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
President, Open Space Institute US
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net