[OSList] WOSonOS 2011, WOSonOS 2012

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Sat Oct 8 08:58:00 PDT 2011

Thanks to you Lisa for all your inspiring and recognitions words, especially
those concerning to the CHOSonOS Host Team
<http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?page_id=127> . This has been an incredible
journey with a dream that soon will become reality, and just to begin
immediately another one, in which you for sure will be walking near to the
heart of all us: contribute to make of Latin America a great space for
dialog, that can show to the world how we all can bring a culture of love to
this life.

And all of you are invited to begin to enjoy the harvest!

We hope we can see too much of you very soon, still is time,

Juan Luis

 <http://www.wosonoschile.cl> http://www.wosonoschile.cl

"Small is beautiful"