[OSList] Coming to Berlin

Allison Hewlitt ahewlitt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:37:12 PDT 2011

Hi Frauke, Michael and Esther (and others in Berlin)

The timing of this discussion couldn't have been any better if I'd
planned it.

I arrived in Berlin last week and will be spending the next 10 months
in what appears to me, so far, as a fabulous city. I would be grateful
for the opportunity to connect with others within the OS and/or Art of
Hosting communities. Sounds like the Stammtisch is where things are at
- it's just not clear where you meet. Could you please let me know.
Thanks.

Best,
Allison