[OSList] [aoh] protestors and process people on Wall Street

Elaine Hansen2 elaine.hansen at hansen-rd.com
Sat Oct 1 07:12:06 PDT 2011

I thought you might be interested to discover there seems to be more
happening and a broader movement afoot with this Occupy Wall Street leading
to others:  "Occupy" Cincinnati, Dayton, Portland, and many more.

Here is what the invitation I found on Occupy Cincinnati
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120301874743081

We are meeting up to plan the future of our organization. We need to figure
what resources we have at hand, what we can accomplish, and plan Oct 8. Meet
at the big grass field/stage in the middle of Sawyer Point.

OccupyCincy MEETING
1) Introductions
2) Goals of the movement
/ Beyond anger, what is our end goal
3) Oct 8 Planning
/ Where to start
/ Where to finish
/ How many marches
4) Involvement
/ Figure out how much involvement we have
- Occupation
- Marchers only
- Food
- Drinks
5) Roles
/ What skills can you best provide
6) Strategy / organization necessities
/ What do we need to get the organization where we want it
- Do we want streaming video, etc
7) Shirts

 <http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution>
http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution

Elaine S. Hansen

 <http://hansen-rd.com/> Hansen Resource Development Inc

Skype: elaine.hansen

513.238.5999

iStock_Medium-stones-wee

...in the end, it is the reality of personal relationship that saves
everything.

Thomas Merton