[OSList] Your advice please!

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:59:17 PST 2011

Hi Annette,

Currently in one single OpenSpace-Online conference 10-125 participants can
work completely selforganized in a solution-oriented and high data-protected
4hour step-by-step open space workshop process. If a larger group wants to
invite more than 125 participants, we can easily arrange a set of X
simultaneous OpenSpace-Online conferences for hundrets or thousands of
people - e.g. with exact the same main-theme/-question. In all cases our
system produces an extensive just-in-time conference documentation (digital)
at the end of the conference for immediate selforganized further work. If
you wish to have more information, just write me separately
(gabriela.ender[@]OpenSpace-Online.com).

"OpenSpace-Online briefly": between 1999 and 2002 we developed the
OpenSpace-Online Real-Time Methodoloy (and are enhancing the IT technology
permanently - so far without investors). It has been used in more than 70
countries till today. The OpenSpace-Online process supports very much
selforganization, because my vision was at that time (and still is), to
enable open space empowerment around the globe without the must of having
Open Space facilitators or consultants in the room. Our real-time online
methodology includes a multi-dimensional virtual open space facilitation.
Preparation and follow-up need the same quality as we know from well done
OST processes. The realization of my vision and this technology was possible
based on the deep trust in selforganization - in particular in the power of
people and passion. In this way the OpenSpace-Online Real-Time Methodology
works since 9 years. Harrison was my inspiration for that and is my role
modell for true selforganization.

Best regards to London!
Gabriela

P.S. Thank you dear Holger, for mention OpenSpace-Online.

----------------------------
OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
*Winner of the "Top 10 World Changer 2006" Award*
* Ashoka Fellow since 2008*
----------------------------
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: www.OpenSpace-Online.com
[website launch in the pipeline]
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 75583
USt.-ID Nr./VAT ID No.: DE211844889
Managing Director/Geschaeftsfuehrerin: Gabriela Ender
Please consider the environment before you print this email.