[OSList] Your advice please!

Holger Nauheimer holger at change-facilitation.org
Thu Nov 17 23:10:31 PST 2011

Hi Annette,

Open Space Online (www.openspace-online.com), as far as I know has a limit
of around 100 people (Gabriela, please correct if wrong).  However, one can
translate the Open Space principles into virtual worlds ­ with a bit of
creativity.

Over the last years, we have been experimenting with different tools to
bring people together in self-organized unconferences. As Harrison Owen once
said: "Cyberspace IS Open Space. And the Internet works exactly the same way
as every Open Space -- totally self-organizing"

I would assume that Google+, using the hang-out function, maybe in
combination with Google Docs for the Market Place could be a great tool to
do larger Open Space like events.

Happy to explore more. If you want, drop me a line.

Holger Nauheimer
Radical Inclusion Inc.
Holger at radical-inclusion.com
http://radical-inclusion.com