[OSList] Space Rumplers

Robyn Williams pov at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 10 18:24:23 PST 2011

Hi Space Rumplers

You might enjoy this cartoon 'Self-Discovery of a Gadfly'.

For an assignment some years ago, a self-reflective journal about conflict,
I was delighted to find:

http://alicegadfly.blogspot.com/2009/09/blog-post.html

"This explains sort of what I meant by my thanking of heaven for feelings
and actions that sometimes rumple the space we are in.

It was a relief to see you say that you can be a "wee bit dogmatic" because
I have admired your writing and wise thoughts on the list.

I am pleased you too are capable of a bit of space rumpling in one way or
another."

Best wishes, Robyn

Robyn Williams

SeeChange - Communication for Sustainability

M: 0424 587 262

E: pov at iinet.net.au

Western Australia