[OSList] Tova Averbuch on Tedx Jaffa : Opening space to collective wisdom

Tova Averbuch tova.averbuch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:30:22 PDT 2011

Dear Suzanne, Anna Caroline, Doug, Harrison, Florian, Skye and all

Thank you my friends of the list for your warm feedback and for spreading the word.

This summer was a “hot “ one in more than one way.

Working with the protest movement in Israel (especially the1000 tables event that reported on Face book) had taken the art of Opening Space to new spear for me. I also hear resonance to that feeling  in many voices on the list,  from Egypt to occupying san Diego. My sense is that the straggle  to bring back to life parts of ourselves and of society that are sacrificed is reaching a tipping point.

Do you share this feeling?

Tova

בברכה,

טובה