[OSList] Crossing borders -- Coming to the circle

Elisabeth Tepper elitepperk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:35:20 PDT 2011

Thank you Harrison for posting this...
I think that posting these youtube TED videos on our blogs and resending
them on twitter, facebook, linkedin, any network we are in to allow as many
people as possible to know about the power of simplicity.
Thank you!
Elisabeth

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net> wrote:

> Carol Kasbari is a Palestinian, an old friend and “Open Spacer.” I first
> met her in Israel while doing a program with Tova. Carol was very young and
> afraid. The 2nd Infatada had broken out and a suicide bombing had just
> occurred in the city and as we did our program at a mountain retreat
> overlooking the road to Jerusalem. We could see the ambulances moving
> along. Suddenly Carol’s phone rang. It was her husband, Osama, and he was
> right in the middle of things. You could feel Carol’s terror. Our program
> went on. Mostly Open Space. At the end Carol came to me with the most
> elegant thank you I think I have ever received. She said, “You have
> reborned my hope.” Since that time, Carol has been doing many things
> including opening space for many people. Her TED talk (at the same
> conference Tova spoke to, I think) is powerful, to say the least. Once
> again she brought tears to my eyes (seems to happen a lot) – and it is
> clear that her hope is alive and well. Listen for yourself.****
>
> ** **
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWiZMXEK_E8&feature=youtu.be ****
>
> ** **
>
> Harrison****
>
> ** **
>
> Harrison Owen****
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.****
>
> Potomac, MD 20854****
>
> USA****
>
> ** **
>
> 189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)****
>
> Camden, Maine 20854****
>
> ** **
>
> Phone 301-365-2093****
>
> (summer)  207-763-3261****
>
> ** **
>
> www.openspaceworld.com****
>
> www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)****
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> OSLIST Go to:
>
> ** **

*E**lisabeth **T**epper **K**ofod*
Genuine Contact(TM) Professional & Co-owner
Master Practitioner. Coach & Trainer PNL
Terapia Sistémica - Constelaciones Familiares
elitepperk at gmail.com
58 212 986 4254
58 416 424 7359
58 424 256 5855