[OSList] Tova Averbuch on Tedx Jaffa : Opening space to collective wisdom

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Thu Nov 3 05:59:32 PDT 2011

Dear Tova, I'm so excited by your TED talk. At the risk of "gilding
the lily"  you speak so beautifully of a living entity - being and
becoming,  autonomous and connected, the importance of diversity,
wisdom that comes from that diversity, the simultaneous learning and
self-organization, a living entity not a economic machine as
companies so often are. Our work at Autognomics Institute has been
working for over 50 years in the study of  the nature of living
entities - you have spoken so eloquently on Open Space and on these
foundational principles that show up throughout life - living
organisms and the living cosmos in which we live.  Thanks so much for
this.  And thanks for this Open Space list of fantastic
conversations. You all inspire me to the bones.   Skye

On Nov 3, 2011, at 12:09 AM, Suzanne Daigle wrote:

> Dear Tova, I stayed up late tonight to watch your wonderful TED
> talk in which you shared your beautiful story of how you started in
> Open Space and what it means to you and others. I gladly join you
> in "the growing business of making social living systems" with all
> that it ignites inside each of us and for the world we live in.
> Bravo and thank you for sharing this with all of us!
> Suzanne
>
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Tova Averbuch
> <tova.averbuch at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> With deep gratitude toeach and every one of you, my spasnic community
>

> Please watch http://youtu.be/adf1sjnXERE
>
> Tova
>

> בברכה,
>

> טובה
>

> Tova Averbuch         טובה אורבוך
>
> יועצת בכירה לפיתוח ארגוני
>
> tova.averbuch at gmail.com
>
> 972-3-5523476
>
> 972-52-8305343

> --
> Suzanne Daigle
> NuFocus Strategic Group
> 7159 Victoria Circle
> University Park, FL 34201
> FL 941-359-8877;
> CT 203-722-2009
> www.nufocusgroup.com
> s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
> twitter @suzannedaigle

Skye Hirst, PhD
The Autognomics Institute
Perceiving the Process Nature of Life-itself

skyeh at autognomics.org
www.autognomics.org
Twitter @autognomics