[OSList] Global OS via the phone

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Sun Nov 20 14:49:21 PST 2011

Suzanne congratulations

I was one of the 500 people who participated today to the 2-hour Gobal OS by telephone that you and your colleagues organized. Congratulations !! Very inspiring experience and great model for future use of virtual OS.

You integrated very well both the spirit and the process of the OST method to create conditions for participants to open space.  In this experience, the medium of the telephone allowed for hearing the voice of the speaker instead of reading comments on an internet chat list type of medium. This is a very conducive and real time way for "feeling the conversation" when face to face is not possible.

Birgitt you said that all we can do is to "create containers so that the Open Space of infinite possibilities can be formed and shaped by the humans that engage with it."

Suzanne, Elaine and everyone else of the hosts and organizers of this virtual gathering OST style, I feel you did just that!.

Thank you again for being pioneers and leading the way to more possibilities.
Cheers to you!

Diane