[OSList] Soliciting Open Space facilitation/organization "feedback"

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Tue May 24 16:25:40 PDT 2011

I like your questions, Michael.  They're similar to ones we've used for Journalism That Matters.

Frankly, I have little energy for feedback instruments.  My partners feel it is important for briefing funders.  So I have helped to shape the questions so that they mostly focus on what participants got out of the experience.  We don't get many responses.  And I still don't see much value in it.  Though it has been handy in responding to some foundation questions specifically asking if we've done a post-event evaluation with participants.

Peggy

Peggy Holman
Journalism that Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.journalismthatmatters.org
www.peggyholman.com

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity